Saturday, April 30, 2011

Senior Project 4

I did 2 more hours today. So here's an overview of my hours as a whole,
Mentor Hours:3
Service Hours:5

I got right to work, once I checked in with my mentor, with creating more cutouts for the Mother's Day activity that I hadn't finished from yesterday. I was asked to create 100 of each of the molds: a crown, a boy, a girl, a heart, & a flower. I made some more and then sat down and counted them all. After I weeded out the 'imperfect' ones, I was short about 20-30 for each shape so I made just that many and proceeded to alter the boy and girl. They were originally finger puppets but I had to cut off the ends in order to make them suitable for the craft project.

After that was done, I resumed my endless shelving of DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment