Monday, May 23, 2011

Senior Project 20

Overall, my senior project was an enriching one. It put my personal goals into question and made me rethink the methods I've been going through to achieve them. I have reassessed them and found that though my ultimate goal hasn't changed, I've had to re-prioritize the things in my life to accommodate them. I can no longer take my free time for granted, and I have learned most of all to not let procrastination get the best of me. Too many times during this project has procrastination been my near downfall. I've also come to appreciate my family's socio-economic status. I encountered many people who spent day after day at th library scouring for jobs on the library's computers or reading books on job skills. I'm grateful to the stability of my family, and for what this project has taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment